I also got a paper proof of our invitations today. They look awesome! I'm so excited :-). Things are coming together.
We have also finished compiling our Wedding Soundtrack. And just for fun I'm going to post the list of songs that we've chosen. :-) They're not your typical love songs. But let's just say they all have something to do with relationships. It's actually a really good playlist I've listened to it in my car and it plays well.
1. You Belong Here - Anberlin
2. Feel Like Makin' Love - Bad Company
3. Marry You - BB King and Eric Clapton
4. She Does - Collective Soul
5. Better Together - Jack Johnson
6. Faithfully - Journey
7. Can't Take My Eyes Off of You - Muse
8. I Got Your Back - Andrew Simple
9. Stickshifts and Safetybelts - CAKE
10. Kiss - Prince
11. Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart
12. You're My Best Friend - Queen
13. Blue Jeans - Keith Urban
14. Pride and Joy - Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble
15. Who Do You Love - George Thorogood
16. All I Want Is You - U2
17. The Very Thought of You - Billie Holiday
I'm so excited! I already booked our honeymoon resort and plane tickets :-). We're staying at the Royal in Cancun for 5 nights and 4 days. I CAN NOT WAIT!!! It is going to be the best! Only 169 days left! WOOOHOOO!