Thursday, August 18, 2011

decisions, decisions: reception food

Ok, we've talked engagement story, colors, and tiny bit of decor. Now it's time to talk food. Honestly, this whole food thing scares me a little bit. Two reasons really: 1. Not sure how many people will end up on the guest list so no clue how many mouths to feed. 2. I have no idea what kind of food I want on the menu. Two positive things I know are: 1. I do want it to be buffet style. 2. I know I want to have a local smoothie place set up a smoothie bar! (how fantastic would that be??!)

I have seen some pretty amazing wedding reception food ideas on pinterest though. so for the sake of inspiration here are some some that caught my eye.















personal favorite: food truck wedding! What? so cute.

xoxo
Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment