Monday, November 21, 2011

2 things FINALLY happened...

I picked a bridesmaid dress FINALLY!!! ANNNNNNNND we took pictures FINALLY!!!

Jeeez, I feel like this took me forever to make a decision. All of my lovely bridesmaids have ordered them, hopefully they will all fit and look gorgeous in them.
You can get a closer look at it here.

We're all going to be wearing yellow shoes (including me!) and I want them to accessorize in any way they want - as long as it's yellow :-). I'm not going to ask everyone to wear the same shoes, just the same general shade of yellow. That's not too much to ask right?

Here are some of the shoes I've been looking at!









Source: yesstyle.com via Krystle on Pinterest














Just for fun, here are some cute accessories :-)




Source: etsy.com via Maria on Pinterest






Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest






Source: etsy.com via Brooke on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Kärt on Pinterest


I'm excited to see what kind of accessories everyone wears! Including myself :-). My aunt Judy loaned me her pear necklace, it looks absolutely gorgeous with the dress! I am so in love with it! I need to find some good earrings to wear now!
I'm also going to try and fashion some kind of hair clip out of one of our many brooches so Amanda (my awesome hair stylist!!) can put it in my hair. If you have an event and need a great hair stylist you should call her! Check out her Facebook page here. Maybe I'll get a yellow bracelet or ankle bracelet too. Who knows?

I'm really excited about TWO things: our invitations (which are close to done) and our save the dates (which we FINALLY took the pictures for 2 weekends ago). Hopefully, I can show you some more of the save the date pics soon because we did themes.





And honestly, the plain clothes pictures aren't even the best ones. Mandy is working on them diligently and I'll have them in the mail soon!! I'm super excited about them because they are SO. MUCH. FUN!!!

No other news in the wedding planning department. I'll be back soon with more I'm sure!

love,
Krystle








No comments:

Post a Comment