Tuesday, November 1, 2011

updates and engagement picture inspiration

Ok, first of all, can I just say that Nicole,  the woman designing our invitations, is super fun to work with? Seriously, I feel so incredibly lucky to have found her on Etsy. You should click here and check out her shop. She is very easy to communicate with and she totally shares my enthusiasm about these unique invitations. It's nice, and the icing on the cake is, she's a local gal from right here in Arkansas! I am so looking forward to working with her on these invitations in the near future. Hopefully I'll have a sample soon. I'm still debating on whether or not to post the progress. I'm thinking I'll wait until I've mailed them all.

Mo  has so many brooches wired up already!! And we are still collecting them. This bouquet is going to be so beautiful! I can't wait to see the finished product and the best part about it is I'll get to keep it forever :-).

I am so ready to take our engagement/save the date pictures...The hard part is getting Josh to commit to a date. For some reason, my fiancé who LOVES attention and being in front of a camera, has decided that engagement pictures are dumb...so I'm having a hard time getting him on board with this. However, I AM RELENTLESS and we will have these pictures taken and soon! I really want to have some fun and entertaining engagement pictures, not your typical photoshoot (is anyone surprised by that statement at this point?) We have an idea of what we want to do, and it's classic Josh & Krystle...I'm pretty excited.

 Here are some engagement pics that inspire me:

Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Krystle on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Krystle on Pinterest


I'm hoping to send out Save the Dates in December and then invitations in March or April. It will be so exciting to actually be putting these in the mail. And you can bet that as soon as we finish the photoshoot I'll be posting the high lights on the blog! So check back soon because these pictures will be taken this month! It is my mission!!!

love,
Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment