Friday, September 2, 2011

Down to business: bridesmaid dresses.

JUST FOR THE RECORD: I absolutely am going to be wearing my mom's dress on my big day. Our remodel of her original dress is practically completed. I will not be putting any pictures of it up on the blog...because I want it to be a surprise. Very few people will know what it looks like before the wedding. BUT just so you know, the dress remodel is successful...be excited with me! :-)

Now down to business. Let's talk bridesmaid dresses. I've already mentioned that I want to have gray dresses and yellow shoes/accessories. Here is my dilemma: should I make them all wear the same dress? Or three different dresses from one collection? Or just give them all a swatch of fabric and let them pick one out for themselves? I do not know what to do!

I know what I like, but honestly I want them to like their dresses too!

I've been scouring sites like esty.com, modcloth.com, and shopruche.com here are some finds that I am partial to. (Oh p.s. and btw they are all under $80)





Source: None via Krystle on Pinterest

I think these three kind of look cohesive together. The top right and bottom one are actually from the same seller on Etsy.



I actually really like this one! I think there are endless possibilities for accessorizing it!








I also like this one, it's a bit less formal but I think it's cute.




I would love to show you some accessory ideas...but I really need to make a dress decision first :-p


I'm going to submit these to my lovely bridesmaids and see what they think...very soon.


much love,
Krystle



No comments:

Post a Comment